Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Opening Post


Hello.  I'm Luke.  Daddy told me maybe I could have my own blog.  Mommy said it's okay, so Mommy is letting me start one today.  (My mom is typing what I say.)

See the kid wearing green and white in the picture.  That's me.

Here, me, my brother, my sister and my dad are playing electric football.  I love football.

I also like dinosaurs, dogs, drawing, movie watching, the Steelers and other stuff.

This blog will have lots of imagination and football and some arts and crafts you could do that I do.

Come again!

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog, Luke! I'm looking forward to reading your future posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by, Rebecca. I am excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, the "I" is Luke, not Martianne. Mommy types for him.

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited by comments. Thank you!