Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Luke the Soldier

Now for a story...


Once upon a time, there was a soldier.  He was the general.  His name was Luke.

General Luke began a battle.


Boom! Bang!  Boom!  sounded the cannons.

Boom.  Boom.  Bang, went General Luke's gun.

Bam!  Boom!  Boom!  Bang!  Again, the cannons roared.


  General Luke's troops won the battle.


The next battle holds another story, but for now, Luke is strong.

The end.

The photos for this story were taken at The Old Colony Historical Society Museum. I was there for a scavenger hunt field trip.  We got there before a few other families, so we had some free time to look around and try on soldier's suits.

After the field trip, I put on the soldier suit again for more photos.

The museum had a few things upstairs to touch, too:  a canon and a school bell that I rang.  Putting on soldier suits, wearing a canteen and holding a gun is fun.  Pretending to fire the cannon was, too.

I like history.  Do you?

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures and story Luke! Abigail, Joseph and Ahnya enjoyed the museum too! I also enjoyed it too because I love history also!! It was a fantastic morning! So much to learn, keep learning and loving it Luke, you're the best!! God bless you, Mrs. O'Connor :-)

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited by comments. Thank you!