Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Animal Cemetary

Hi, again.

Sorry about how long it has been since my last post.  I was busy.

Meanwhile, could you guess what this is:






It is a toad's grave.  My sister made it for a toad that was squashed by a car.

Do you see the top rock?  What is it shaped like?*
 

This is the name of the cemetery that we built for animals like the toad.






 This is the graveyard.  We made it with stones from the parking lot that the toad had been squashed in.

I had the idea to lay down palm branches and my friend is laying them down in the picture.  (They are not really palm branches.  They are ferns.)






We buried a few inchworms in the cemetery we made, too.

BYE!

*P.S.  Here's the answer about the stone on the grave.  It looks like a heart.

Have you ever made an animal graveyard?  Tell me what animals you buried in it, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited by comments. Thank you!