Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Batman and Robin Story


Batman and Robin have gotten a call from commissioner! Gordon. But they can't get in the secret cave!

"Oh no!!" cried Robin. "We can't get in!"

"Yes, we can if we use the Bat Bomb," said Batman.

However, when the Bat Bomb exploded all the fire turned into stone. But they got in and found a monster in there.

They threw a Bat Bomb at it and it turned into orange stone. Batman and Robin ran past the monster and found to their surprise...Penguin!!

They fought Penguin, but they lost and were put into two giant tea bags.

But who came to the rescue? Snow Leopard Man and his trusty sidekick Robin Jay. And Batgirl followed. They fought vigorously, knocking Penguin into his own tea.

The End.

Who is your favorite Batman bad guy?


3 comments:

  1. Gorilla Grod and Joker. From two kids in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of those guys. I've only heard of Gorilla Grod twice and have seen Joker on TV a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luke,

    I came here from your mom's blog. My children wrote blogs while they were home schooled too but they now both go to public school.

    My favourite batman bad guy was Catwomen.

    I will add your blog to my reading list and look forward to reading more from you.

    Therese (From Australia)

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited by comments. Thank you!