Saturday, March 23, 2013

Snow Leopard Man vs Big Killer

Here is an illustration and story I wrote. Hope you enjoy!

Welcome to Gotham City. I am Snow Leopard Man. Right now, I've gone into "Monster Valley". It is very, very dangerous.

Once, Robin Jay almost got eaten by Big Killer.

Oops!

Look out!

It's Big Killer's troops!

One of his troops is the commander. The commander is a monster, too--a giant monster! No building is as big as him. People can get crushed by his big feet. Luckily, he made a building taller than himself.

Now, I have to destroy it. But how will I?

I know! I can use the Snow Leopard Mobile!

The Snow Leopard Mobile can turn into anything electronical (sic) that people can drive. Now, it's an army truck.

BYE!

What's your favorite superhero? 

To learn more about Snow Leopard Man, continue checking back. 

Same Snow Leopard channel! Same Snow Leopard time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited by comments. Thank you!