Friday, April 29, 2016

Geo Club

Hi, I am back. This past Wednesday my family, friends, and I did Geography Club. 

    
 We made paintings inspired by Georgia O'Keefe, because she lived and painted in the area we were studying for a while: the Western Mountain states.  She used desert scenes and a lot of color. 

These are my two paintings:



This painting is of a scene from homesteader times in Montana.  I had done a report on homesteading.


This one is from a desert.  It has a lavender sky, because Georgia O'Keefe liked lavender skies.
 


This is Nina's one.  She writes sometimes at Nina Beth Creates.



This one is Jack's.


 

Mommy made this one.



 
My friend did this one.



My friend's mom made this one.

 We all  had a lot of fun and made beautiful paintings.


Byyyyyyyye!

Have you had a Geo Club?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited by comments. Thank you!